There are several great reasons why you'd want to add one or more of these antioxidant juice products to your daily routine:
1. One Ounce Equals Three Servings of Fruit. A single one ounce serving of a superfruit juice gives you the nutritional benefits of three servings of common fruits or vegetables.
2. Unique Phytonutrients and Antioxidants. Antioxidant drinks contain unique phytonutrients and antioxidant properties not found in any other common fruit.
3. Avoid Pesticides. These antioxidant drinks are either organically grown or wild harvested, so you avoid the high levels of pesticides that are found in conventionally grown fresh fruit.
4. Long Shelf-Life. Never run out of the benefits of fresh fruit at home or work because you didn't have time to go to the grocery store.
5. Delivered Right to Your Door. How can you beat that?
How Do You Choose? I recommend reading about these different antioxidant fruits elsewhere on this website, then choosing one or more based on the unique benefits each one offers. The phytonutrient and antioxidant content of a superfruit juice are so valuable, it pays to get them into your daily routine any way you can.
There's no need to search the internet or sign up for a network marketing business to get the best superfuit juice!
Compare Quality. Most superfuit juice products contain less than 50% of the particular juice you're paying for, including the expensive ones sold through direct-marketing companies. Often, the label doesn't specify the exact amount. You end up paying extravagant prices for juice blends with cheap fillers in them, like apple or pear juice. Avoid products you'll find selling for less than $20 per bottle; these are all diluted with water or cheaper fruit juices, and often contain preservatives.
Click on the links below to learn more about
the different types of superfood products found on this website.
Green Superfood Powders
chlorella • spirulina • wheat and barley grass • green blends
hemp • chia • flax • maca • cacao • coconut oil
Let Audio Technology
Meditate for You!
Protect the Future of Your Food Supply